Title I Part AMạng riêng xổ số of the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) provides financial assistance to districts and schools with high numbers or high percentages of children from low-income families to help ensure that all children meet challenging state academic standards.
The priorities of Title I are to:
- Strengthen the core program in schools and provide academic and/or support services to low-achieving students at the preschool, elementary, middle, and high school levels;
- Provide evidence-based programs that enable participating students to achieve the learning standards of the state curriculum frameworks;
- Elevate the quality of instruction by providing eligible staff with substantial opportunities for professional development; and,
- Involve parents/guardians of participating public and private school children as active partners in their children’s education at school through open, meaningful communication, training, and, as appropriate, inclusion in decision-making processes.
For more information please go to
District documents available for download:
- Title I Needs Assessment Procedure
- Parent/Guardian Involvement Policy
- School Parent Compacts:
- Program Evaluation Procedure
- Title I School-wide Plans:
See also Title II and IV